Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spotlight



My husband tells stories of how when he was a little boy they played spot light on his street. So when mommal and poppal was here we played spotlight. The kids had a great time. Well so did I. You heard me right even I hid. I love our backyard, I love the space we have. Have you ever played Spotlight. It is really easy. It is basicly hide and seek in the dark. Do you see the flowers in the middle of the table those are very special flowers that we will probably never get rid of. That flower is a flower from a poppal to his granddaughter. After the kids played spotlight they were hungry and needed a snack of melon and cheese and candy and melon and cheese and oh did I say more fruit and cheeses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs