Thursday, July 29, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? I do not think so, I do remember a rag doll that stayed on my grandmothers blanket and I remember sleeping with it. My mom gave it to me last year and it is in the closet. I do not really know what to do with it


2. Do you dream in color? yes but I never thought about it. I mean I think I do. I will have to think about it tonight.


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I am 5.8 and I am happy with my height. although I wish I did not have size 11 shoes. One day a celebrity will go into her closet and give me all her size 11 shoes


4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? Reba, she would say things like
Rumor has it, you should turn left or
the nights the lights went out in GA, I told you to go the other way or
is there life out there, you know past this traffic jam or
consider me gone, if you do not make that turn or
your gonna, miss that turn if you do not get over or
strange, that you did not listen to me tell you when to turn.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? return it or make my son return it. although it annoys me when someone has not emptied it recently. Did I tell you my van was hit recently and no one left a note.

thank you Mama M, I really enjoy these questions. Is there was something about me you would like to know? I am pretty much a open book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs