Friday, July 9, 2010

Camping with mommal









While staying in a air conditioned camper anyways. We spent 2 nights at our in laws camper. I knew the kids would have fun but I did not realize how much fun. I remember visiting the camper when my hero and I were in high school. The camp ground has really been renovated in the last 10 years. It is now used to host summer camps which means it has a wonderful in ground pool and wonderful playgrounds. The kids got to fish and catch lightening bugs. We even bought ice cream at the office after playing on the hot playground. I would love to take the kids and spend a week there. I will say next time I will remember to pack allergy meds because Michael and Hope were sneezy and had puffy eyes the first morning we were there.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs