Monday, July 5, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
Can you say lazy, that has been us today? I even took a nap today. Michael’s appointment went well; she says he looks like he is doing well. But he has gained 5 more pounds so we are changing his medicine. I am worried about his weight gain. It is kind of weird because to me his pants are fitting better.
The girls are having a sleepover with each other again tonight. I do not mind as long as they go to sleep. Hope just came downstairs and said she is NEVER sleeping in Faith’s room because Faith said if you are in her room you do not have to say excuse me when you pass gas and that is just RUDE.
By the way if you get a chance will you remind how to make the TV in our room work? The tape is stuck in it. I slept on the couch last night and man did I pay for it. The kittens thought I was a jungle gym. I have a scratch on my knee that is about four inches long and one on my foot that is about three inches long.
I can’t believe the kids are starting fencing tomorrow. It looks like it will take me about 40 minutes to get there. I do not mind as long as they enjoy it.
I wish you were here today to see Michael and Faith try to ride there skateboards. It was comical.
I love you babe but I am going to try to get in bed early tonight. I love you
I love you,
Pamela PETRIE

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Hahaha! I kind of love Faiths rules! :)

GodsDucks said...

You mentioned not knowing how to leave comments. Lets see if this helps. You should be able to click on the comments link under any post, that will load a screen to be able to scroll, take it down to the blank box to write your comment, click submit, which is below it a bit. Xanga says you can leave open comments (meaning non-member). I have it activated for family. Let me know if your still having issues! Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs