Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Ron, I mean Rob,
You better come home soon before I forget your name. I am totally teasing because you are not here to be mad. I love you babe and cannot wait for you to come home.
Today we really needed you. Yesterday I noticed a wet spot in front of the fireplace. I thought a child had spilled something and was not admitting it. Today I noticed the spot was bigger. Then I realized the fridge sounded like it had running water. I have waited around all day for the plumber who has not called. With your moms help I was able to get the water turned off.
We stayed home all day and I finished up the dresses and can drop them off at the post office tomorrow. I am so sorry I did not tell you about it before. I thought I had told you about the dresses and I did not tell you on the blog because I did not want anyone to think I was bragging.


I love you babe but I am going to close and go to bed early. I hope you get to call soon. Thank you for talking to Michael today. He really did have a good attitude after talking to you. He even took a 2 or 3 hour nap today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs