Friday, July 30, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
I love you and miss you like crazy. Today they showed pictures of your unit coming home on facebook. I have to admit while you have not been gone as long as them I felt a little jealous.
We had a good day. I never even got out of my pajamas. I got the school stuff ordered for Faith and Michael. That was a quick $2200 gone. I did get some school work done with Hope today. She wants to learn but only for a few moments here and there. I really think I am going to need to make a schedule for her and Grace and include things they can do like watch Sesame Street. I may even tell them it is part of their school. Our stuff should actually be here by Monday. It will be like Christmas.
Tomorrow is going to be kind of busy. They are doing a free yard sale tomorrow. Basically you set up a table with anything you want to give away and you walk around and take anything you want. I only have a couple of things to take. Then I am going to stop at Wal-mart and pick up a couple of storage things and come home and pack up all of last year’s school stuff. So for a day we will have a neat school bookshelf. Then I just need to straighten up and get laundry put away. That way when everything gets here I can start school without being behind in school.
Can you believe it is 9:30 and your kids are still awake? I swear they are on strike from sleeping and it is killing me.
I love you babe! But for now I need to go quiet YOUR children.
Pamela PETRIE
p.s. Grace sang to me today. I know the pictures are bad but the words are cute.


God is great
God is good
God is always great and good
We sing for your life
God is good, god is always I love you
I am the most beautiful girl
We are the most beautiful kids
We are the prettiest kids
We love you more
I will love you
I will kiss you on the cheek
We are good, we are great
We are a family
We will forgive you
We will give you the best family, the best of our family
Do you want to hear my singing
Do you want to hear me sing guys
Yes you do, you want to hear me sing
Jesus loves me now,
He died on the cross for our sins
Jesus is great, Jesus is good

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

"these are beyond beautiful. she did a amazing job."

Thank you!! I thought she did too! :)

Ginger Neff said...

I pray that means your hubby will be home safe before to long. You have a lovely family! My husband and I just left Bragg in Jan. It was a good post to us. We got married there and had a daughter Lillian there. Blessings!!!

http://thenefffamily4.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs