Saturday, July 3, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
We had a wonderful day and I can’t wait to tell you about it but it is almost 11pm and we are just walking in the door. The short version is I made a red cake, a blue cake, butter pecan cupcakes and 32 biscuits.
We also drove up to Roberta’s and went to see fireworks with her. They had all kinds of rides and stuff for the kids. It was a wonderful night but it means I will be getting up at 5am to finish up breakfast for church.
I love you babe and am so glad you are done moving. I hate you moving around. I have to say as much as I want you in my arms tonight I was glad you were not there. I know how much the sound of fireworks messes with you. Last night I could not sleep because neighbors were letting off fireworks (they are right now too). I know it would make for some sleepless nights. I hope you are sleeping well over there and know that we are thinking about you and praying for you. And that I love you more and more each day.

I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

1 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Rob,

This holiday weekend, I hope and pray that you feel the love and support from our entire nation. I'd like to send a great big thank you from a new Army wife. I know that the sacrifices you make are difficult and very real-- and in ways that no one else can even begin to understand. Even though you may miss a boo-boo or some birthdays, you are still so much a part of their lives. And they are blessed to have a selfless and courageous role model in their lives and to be able to call him, "Daddy." Thank you from the bottom of my heart for fighting to uphold our constitution and to keep our country safe and free.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs