Friday, July 16, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
HAHa, I actually wrote dear ron. That would have made your head turn.
We had a good day. The Amborski’s did not get here until 6pm so we really just relaxed all day. I wish you were here. These are the days I miss you the most. Because I know you would enjoy talking to Robert. The kids picked up as if they have never been separated. There youngest looks so mature all the sudden. How in the world when we have only been gone 6 months? I did not take pictures tonight but promise to in the morning. I did have to laugh when they told the boys they had to wear t-shirts to sleep in. We are at the stage where our girls would notice.
I am looking forward to tomorrow. I think the kids are going to have a great time. I am really hoping it does not rain so they can play outside.
SHOOT, I did not take a picture but Hope made her first cake today. I cracked the eggs. Which she was not thrilled about. Then we let the kids choose blue or yellow icing I had leftover from last weekend.
I love you babe and am glad you got moved and are safe. Could you do me a favor and stay there a while?
I love you babe and will talk to you soon.
Pamela PETRIE

1 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Hooray for Hope making her first cake! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs