Friday, July 20, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What do you call them –flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers? Flip flops if they are flip flops and sandals if they are sandals. 2. 2. Are you a “my kids can do no wrong” kind of mom or a “Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first? Kind of mom? I am mega protective but I am definitely the mom who thinks her kids did something wrong. I need to be better about giving them credit. 3. Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband? Oh man, that is my hero. Several months ago I had a friend (or so I thought) tell me that all these soldiers should not have PTSD and they are trained for this. That they are all put on crazy people medicine. WOOOOOOOOOO, I have never hit anyone in my life and that day it took all I had to control myself. I have seriously never been so mad. If my husband is wrong I will admit he is wrong but talk ill of him without reason and it is on. He works too hard to ever be talked down about. Only I get that right, haha. 4. Biggest pet peeve? Looking down on someone because of their weight, how much money they have (rather it is a lot of money or no money), what rank they are or how they clean their house. I promise if you look close enough there are things people can look down at you for. 5. Favorite take out meal? Chicken from KFC or pizza from Papa John’s. Pamela

1 comments:

Michele said...

I agree on the rank thing. When someone goes there it's like a warning alarm sounding off in my head... "if they care about rank we probably have very little in common!"

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs