Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Camp

This has been the summer for camps at my house. My son is going to three summer camps and my older girls went to church camp. All three girls were suppose to go to summer camp with my mother in law. Sadly the weekend before they were suppose to go a storm damaged the camp and it was cancelled. The girls still got to go to mommals for a short time. I cannot wait to hear all the stories that come out of summer camp. Michael has already completed his first week of summer camp. On the second night they had to go under cover because of storms. I heard stories of him shooting a rifle. The girls came home talking about the food and about how funny the pastor was. I love that they are having a wonderful summer and not concentrating on dad not being here. Pamela

1 comments:

jessica said...

Love summer camps!! they are wonderful for the kiddos!! 
http://www.loveofcountryblog.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs