Friday, July 27, 2012

Playdough

I love homemade play dough. I refuse to buy something that I can make so easily. I have been making it for years. I have learned to make it a bunch of different ways. Sometimes I had unsweetened kool-aid for scent. I have also learned to only make one color at a time. It bugs me when they mix colors so now I just make one color at a time. 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 3/4 cup warm water food coloring or paint powder I mix mine in the mixer now. For years I would mix it by hand and one day while making bread that I could use it for making play dough. What other fun things do you do with your kids during the summer to keep them busy? Pamela

1 comments:

hilary said...

thanks for co-hosting!  I can't stand to sew!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs