Friday, April 8, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My teeth, I would love a fresh start. I would be more positive person; I am actually working on it.

2. Write about a time when you got lost. HAHA, this is so funny. A couple of years ago I was so stressed about going to the dentist and called my husband on the way and said where am I? Then a couple of weeks ago I was at a friend’s house on post and left at midnight. I got lost on post and was on some back road. I sent out a help message to twitter and facebook. I found my way out but honestly I did get a little nervous.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel? 5 star hotel in a minute except if you ask anyone else in my house they would say camping. I always say I hate camping and then I get there and have a great time

4. Have you donated blood? I have not and every time I think about it I have low iron. But I have stopped and said think you to those who have. You never know how important it is until your child needs blood. So if you have given blood thank you for saving my daughter’s life.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? We have a non official budget. I know what I am allowed to spend on certain items like food and treats.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs