Thursday, April 14, 2011

Purex review


A couple of months ago I did a review for Purex crystals. It was so much fun to try something new. I learned a lot from the information they sent me. I never knew most fabric softners had oil in them.
This week I want to tell you about a new product called Purex Complete with zout. I do not know about you but with four kids we never do laundry without forgetting to spray stick something.
I actually have my eight year old doing the laundry right now and with the help of Purex I did not have to worry about that chocolate milk that got left on the shirt.
Purex complete comes in two fragrances. Fresh morning Burst which leaves a fresh scent and free and clear for sensitive skin.
Purex complete has three powerful stain fighting enzymes. Protease which works against protein based stains, Amylase works against starchy stains and things like chocolate and tomato sauce and finally mannanase which is great against guar which helps with things like salad dressing and ice cream.
I love that I can even use this in my HE washer. If you would like to try a sample of Purex Complete then visit www.purexcomplete.com
Pam
Purex did not pay me to say these things but they did send me a sample to try.

3 comments:

tamayoseven said...

I like the crystals too, they smell so good. I am going to try the detergent you recommend.

tamayoseven said...

I love the Crystals and I will try the detergent you recommend. Thanks

Purex Coupons said...

Always use Purex....

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs