Monday, April 4, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. My mom sent us a new George Foreman grill over the weekend. This is our third one. I should so do a review for them because we use them until they are unusable.
2. My boys came home from the mountains yesterday and they smelled horrible but looked so relaxed.
3. My son got a new bed this weekend. So my 6foot 2 boy is now in a queen bed instead of a twin bed.
4. Can someone tell me when my little boy grew into a young man? I just do not get it, I blinked and he became a man with facial hair and able to do anything for me.
5. I am going out on a date tonight but my hero and I plan on taking advantage of it and forcing my tag along to stay at home.

Pamela
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

3 comments:

Jami said...

Wow, I forgot about my GF grill. I might have to bust that out again! Have fun on your date night.

Julie the Army Wife said...

I just got a George Foreman when my husband left. I love that thing!

Pamela said...

What are your favorite things to cook on the George Foreman grill?

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs