Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. Something that makes me a great friend is, being there for a friend even when it is not convenient for yourself, keeping what they say as a precious treasure and not a tool to use against them later. Supporting them in trying new things even if it seems crazy.
2. I am a addict, I have to start my morning with mountain dew even if I have energy. I love the taste, the smell and the way it feels going down. .

3. I am not a deep cleaner, I love to organize but always have dirty floors and dust flying around .

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be moody (“OUCH”), available and loved .

5. Something I'm really cheap about is clothes, I want my kids to fit in but I can not handle name brand prices. Laundry soap, I cannot imagine paying for laundry prices when I can make laundry soap for 18 cents a gallon .

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is My nails, it is my new love. I have had it before but am back to it. I love to look down and see pretty styled nails .
7. I would trade my stampin up stamps for about anything, I have not used them in a year. I have a desire but no time. I do not have the guts to sell them or even let my kids use them but if I could trade them for something I would without guilt.
Pamela

1 comments:

Christina said...

You sound like a loyal friend. I am the same way. I'm an addict too but to coffee with French vanilla creamer. As for clothes, thrift stores sell many name brand items anyway, so why pay full price for anything. Like your stamps, I have scrap booking stuff I haven't touched in a year but also wouldn't part with it.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs