Thursday, April 21, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition? Watching the passion of the Christ, I do not know why but I love how real it makes it to me.

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person? I love a long bath but really do not fit in most tubs, so if I find one that does I do not want to get out.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it? I cannot and never have. For some reason I did not have to when taking my driver’s license or I would have failed.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy? Oh why, can I not think of the name? little purple package of chocolate covered in a coating like m&m.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday? Mostly the religious part, I let the kids say hi to the Easter bunny but really he could come in June and we would not care.
Pamela

2 comments:

Christina said...

I wish that I had one of those jacuzzi like tubs. I have the same problem as you, can they make tubs any smaller?

Me too on the religious part. That is the best part of Easter. Good idea on watching the Passion, it brings it all into focus.

MamaM said...

Linkin' you up! Late on Sunday...meant to earlier, but it slipped my mind!! Those chocolate? I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! The coating isn't shiny like m&m's, right? Sooooo yummy!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs