Monday, April 11, 2011

Pray for me Monday

Today I am full of praises. I am praising that my friend’s son is out of the hospital.
I am praising that my mom get’s to come visit me for a week. I am so excited to spend time with her. I am praising that my mom is healthy and able to visit us.
I am praising for the beautiful weather this weekend and for a friend letting us borrow a ladder so we could trim our hedges.
I am praising that the government did not shut down and we are getting paid. Praising that this was a reminder that we need to get our finances under control and build our savings.
My prayer request is that I will be doing a lot of driving over the next couple of weeks and I do not like driving.
Pamela

Home Grown Families

1 comments:

tamayoseven said...

Lot's of praising going on. That's good. I will keep you in my prayers. Thank God we avoided the shutdown. Can you imagine what this would of been like?

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs