Friday, April 1, 2011

What was your favorite subject in school

I did, I loved home Economics in middle school and high school. In middle school we learned to make Aprons but I could not thread a needle. I loved learning to cook and clean and balance a check book and organize a grocery list and go grocery shopping. There was a grocery store across the street from our school so we actually went shopping.
I also loved business math class I took in high school. It made sense to me. I also remember taking a poetry class (I
can’t remember what it was really but something English related). I loved it because everyone in the class was a grade ahead of me. I do not know how I got in the class but I remember there was a very nice girl named Faith and she always did well and was very polite. I decided then I wanted a daughter named Faith.
Normally math is my least favorite subject. I remember in ninth grade I just could not catch on. No matter how many times it was explained I could not get it. So one night my boyfriend who was amazing in everything he did decided to show me how to do it. So he taught me how. I was so excited to turn in my work. I knew I would get an amazing grade. Boy was I surprised when I FLUNKED. I flunked because while she had been his teacher a few years earlier he taught me a different way and my work did not do the same steps and so I flunked. To this day I remember how patiently he worked with me. I think that is why I fell in love with him and evidentially married him.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs