Friday, April 29, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be? I use to say I wanted a 12 passenger van until my husband reminded me I could not park my minivan. I honestly would like a Tahoe or something similar that has more leg room for my growing space.

2. What was your worst first date ever?
HMMM, not bad but my now husband did take me to play miniature golf. They were busy so we decided to hit balls. So when it was time to play mini golf, I asked how to hit the ball and he said the same way. OOPS, as the ball flies over the fence and onto a car.
3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
Oh man, when did I fall in love, I do not remember a specific minute. My hubby and I dated for 2.5 years and then broke up and then one day a couple of years later he called me out of the blue. I would say it was probably the minute I heard his voice.
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook? HA never, years and year ago. I have to remember to even carry a checkbook. Every few weeks I look to make sure my bills came out of my account and then that is it.

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it? I actually have had a wanted sign made on me. Yes, I was a wanted person.


Pamela

1 comments:

nicole said...

love your wanted ad! too funny!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs