Friday, April 29, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Have you and your spouse agreed to live in separate locations (a geographical bachelor tour) knowing that the short-term inconvenience would have long-term benefits for your family? How did it work for you? submitted by When Good People Get Together
No, we both agree that if we have any say in the matter we will always be together. Deployments take my hero from me too often. I will not choose to live without him. This is one of the major reasons we homeschool.
2. What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse? submitted by Sarah Ruth Today
Seeing my man in uniform. Talking to retiree’s wives about being a spouse and hearing how they did it. I think we have it so easy compared to those poor ladies who went months without word on their spouses.
3. If you could still have your spouse/significant other and your family, but take the military life out of it…would you? submitted by Trust. Love. Believe. Bake.
No… I mean I would but he would not be the same. I love him but the military has changed him in a way that makes him the man he is today.
4. What have your homecoming experiences been like after a year long tour of separation? submitted by Army Soldier, Army Wife DO you mean when he wipes his hands on the curtains thinking they are pull down paper towels. Or when he licks his plate because he forgets I am there, or when he throws the dog into the wall because of his PTSD. Honestly, it is amazing, I love the way it feels when I melt into his arms for the first time. I instantly feel the stress of the last year melting off of me

5. If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s)? If not, why you would name your child something? submitted by Tiara’s & ACU’s I chose my daughter’s because there was a nice girl in my highschool with that name. My son was named because it was my husband’s friend growing up (not named after him, he just liked the name). My other girls just fell into it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs