Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I have so much to tell you today.
1. This week my husband trimmed our bushes. I have to be honest and say that they look worse. That is not his fault. He is amazing. They are just dying a slow death and since it is rental property there is not much we can do. At least now I will not run into them every time I pull in the driveway.
2. My mom is coming this week and I cannot wait. She visited last summer but we could not really do anything the entire time she was here. I got an eye infection in my good eye. Which meant I could not drive safely?
3. The weather was beautiful this weekend and I am so grateful. We got our garden in the ground. I still need to take pictures. The kids got to spend a ton of time outside.
4. My husband is amazing and I fall more in love with him the longer we are married. This weekend we had extra kids at our house and he was right there in the middle of it helping me every step of the way.
5. I love my son, he is getting so big. He is over six feet tall and still let’s me hug him. I was so worried he would not want to hug me when he got older.
6. My friend’s precious baby boy was released from the hospital today. Just so you know RSV SUCKS!!
7. I heard a song today that I want to write a whole blog post about. It is called, return to sender.
8. Today Grace praised me. Would you like to know why? Because I called her Grace twice today. Instead of a siblings names. I think I deserved a cookie.
9. Today I made a pumpkin truffle and it turned out well. I wish I would have taken pictures. I mean really isn’t it silly to make a new recipe. One I came up with on my own and not take pictures.
10. This week I made jelly bean pictures. They turned out amazing. But seriously cutting up jelly beans was a pain in the……..

Pamela
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs