Friday, April 22, 2011

Why I love my hero


1. I love his strong arms
2. I love how he knows everything; I mean he is the smartest person I know.
3. I love how hard he works; he never seems to stop working.
4. I love that he would do anything for anyone.
5. I love that if I have a question about the Bible I can just ask him and he knows.
6. I love that I never have to worry about a paycheck because he provides for us.
7. I love that he forgives and forgives quickly.
8. I love that he will eat anything but sweet potatoes, my girls get their eating habits from there daddy.
9. I love that he cooks and does it well. I know any night I am tired or do not want to cook he will do it.
10. I love the way he makes me feel when he holds me in his arms, I feel safe and secure and know that I am loved.
Pamela

3 comments:

Julie the Army Wife said...

Very sweet! I love that my husband can cook too :)

tamayoseven said...

That's nice.

tamayoseven said...

That's nice.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs