Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The best prank I ever pulled was I watched a friend’s kids last summer while she and her hubby were in Hawaii. She brought me home a fertility statue. In case you were worried I did not believe. So 2 weeks after my husband came home I took a pregnancy test which of course came out negative. So I took a pink pen and drew in a second line. Then put it in front of the now positive test and took a picture and sent to her. No problem and she totally fell for it. The only problem was she did not tell me I was on blue tooth in her car which meant her daughter heard our conversation. I can lie to a adult but felt terrible for lying to a child.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was I can not remember being pranked.But, I remember thinking I was being pranked. My husband came home from Iraq and we went to Disney. Then we decided to remodel our kitchen. We replaced counter tops and dishwasher and stove. I know would have my double oven, painted cabinets and faucets. When my hero thought we were completely done I decided I wanted to do one more thing. He sent me to Lowe’s for a new tool. While I was there he called me and said We are moving, I just checked my e-mail. I thought he was joking and refused to believe him until I got home and checked his e-mail. .

3. A day without a hug from one of my children is a day wasted.

4. The most important things in life are the things that can not be replaced, a hug, a smile, a kind gesture. A meal with my husband without little people around. I talk with a long lost friend .

5. I dream of a vacation with my husband. Someplace where I can shop, he can fish but yet far away from the world. I dream of living far out in the country with no neighbors and having lots of chickens and horses and someone else to take care of them.

6. I dread going to the dentist. You knew I would say that, didn’t you. I hate it, it scares me and causes huge anxiety.
7. A discovery I made this week was that Scentsy has a ton more fragrances than I knew about and I am so in trouble if I have a show.
Pamela

5 comments:

Christina said...

I love the fertility statue prank. That must of been funny. I still can't believe she was on blue tooth.

I can't remember being pranked either but it is funny that you actually thought you were being pranked. That is hysterical.

I so agree with you on the dentist. All these things they have invented out there and they can't invent something that makes sure we don't get a cavity in our mouth or even have to have a cleaning. Although I am pretty fanatical about my teeth, because like you I hate going to the dentist, I still wish it was unnecessary.

lisanoel03 said...

I HATE the dentist too. I have to work really hard to get my kids there because I hate it so much I don't' even want to take them.

beth @ {expeditionaryfamily} said...

have i already mentioned how much i love your family photo? because i do. your kids are adorable! i know what you mean about the dentist...there are all these commercials lately for 'sedation dentistry' and i feel like they're talking directly to me. hopefully you guys get to your shopping-fishing vacation soon...florida might be a good bet? thanks for being in the round up :)

trooppetrie said...

I am having sedation in a couple of weeks when i have my teeth and gums cleaned. it is costly but worth it

Tiffharmon2001 said...

I am afraid of the dentist too. I haven't been in a very long time and now I'm really scared to go because I know I'm going to have to lots of work done. Good luck with your procedure!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs