Thursday, March 31, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Have you ever had surgery? Eye surgery when I was 4 or 5, clean out surgery on my arm when I was 16 and a D&C in 1998.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance? Yep, in 1992 I was in a accident with a school group and had to be taken to the hospital. I have also ridden in a ambulance with other people.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? Calm, try to think through what to do. My hero on the other hand is the man you want. He is calm and knows how to treat anything like a broken bone or blood.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? Veggies and a lot of fruit. I can see little green things coming up out of the dirt everyday and it thrills me.

5. When did you move out of your parents’ house? When I was 17. I did not just move out, I moved out and moved 9 hours away.
Pamela

2 comments:

Christina said...

I have had eye surgery too when I was 16 and yes I rode in an ambulance. I also rode in one the last time my husband was deployed. I was taking ice skating lessons with my boys and fell and shattered my wrist. The instructor had to take my boys home and since my car was a stick the ambulance had to come pick me up. they gave me tons of morphine so I barely remember anything that went on and I fell asleep in the CT scan and they let me sleep there, it was off of course.

Josanne said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (I'm the one who accidentally left the United States)~~and it sounds like you have a bit of an idea of what I went thru! As for your husband mailing your passports, I say, Oopsies!!! lol
Have a great weekend! (And having fruit sounds wonderful for a garden!)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs