Friday, March 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? I do but I have a funny story about it. We visited a new church one time and when we walked into the one year old classroom the teacher did not say welcome to our church or tell me about your daughter. She said, you need to go home today and cut your hair and put it in a Ziploc. Because, 20 years from now your hair will not be that color. Did you hear me cut your hair today? I did not know rather to laugh or cry.

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? Kind of both. I know my son has summer camp and I know I want my husband to take the kids camping. I know I want to work on some things with my kids. But past that no major plans

3. What is your favorite meal to cook? Breakfast, so many options, something sweat or something like ham, so many options and can be cooked any time of the day.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? Most of the time I do not but I go batty when I think people are ungrateful in general.

5. How did you meet your best friend? Currently I do not remember. But I have another story. I may not remember it exactly right because it was many moons ago. But it was sixth grade and the middle schoolers were visiting our class to prepare us for middle school. Did I say middle school boys? My first thought was to flirt (so am not that person and do not let my kids read this). But my friend setting next to me could have cared less. Somehow we got in a argument over a pencil and I ended up with pencil lead in my hand. That led is still there and I look at it almost daily and remember who I use to be. Well after that day I did not want her to tell on me or be mad at me so we became best friends.
Pamela

2 comments:

dannabraun said...

Ohhh, I love breakfast! It is my favorite! I don't know what I would have done when she said that about your hair either!

trooppetrie said...

thanks for visiting my blog.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs