Friday, March 4, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Can you guess who asked this question? I have done it twice. The other day we walked out of the store and my 10 year old came running out saying you left me. We had paid for everything but there was a book right outside of the PX and she stopped to look. I do not think I would have forgotten her had I gotten in the car.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) This is sad to admit. I was 13 and was dating a 19 year old. He took me to his senior prom.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) The dentist, as in I cannot remember how to get there, I cry like a 2 year old. Except, my children think it is the best feeling ever. I fear having my toe nails cut by the person doing my pedicure. I make a face that looks like I am in pain. I have been cut more than once and so I do not even enjoy my pedicure.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? Oh man, I run from it. And if I think someone is upset with me then I can’t think of anything else but repairing that relationship. Even if a telemarketer calls I feel bad because they might not make quota and be upset.

5. Wood floors or carpet? Wood, even in the bedrooms. When we lived in Germany we only had vinyl floors. Everyone hated it and I loved it. I knew no matter what I could not hurt the floor. We had area rugs but it was awesome and I would have it again. With animals and kids who wants carpet. Okay, really it is me who spills things all over the carpet.

Pamela

4 comments:

AmyLynn said...

Visiting from 5 Q Friday. I have left comments and questions for you before and I never hear back. Do you read them?

just curious

Josanne said...

Enjoyed your answers! I too fear having my toenails clipped by someone else, but since hubby has now been doing it for years, I'm a bit more comfortable with it. My own dental fears aren't quite as bad as yours, but I love my dentist, and he knows I'm nervous, so he treats me like I'm 6 when he's doing my dental work. =)
Have a nice weekend!

trooppetrie said...

I do read comments and often reply back on there blog. i am sorry you have not gotten a reply.

trooppetrie said...

Wow, your husband cuts your toe nails. you must have a great relationship. I do not think I could pay my husband enough to do that. thanks for visiting my blog

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs