Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gratitude Tuesday

Are you grateful. Grateful means: warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful.
I do believe I am a grateful person. This week I am beyond grateful. I am grateful for the new friends I have made in the last couple of weeks. I was wondering if I would ever find like minded people in this area. This has meant more to me than I can explain.
This week I am grateful for wonderful blessings. We were in desperate need of dining chairs and a friend had four on craigslist. Not only are they dining chairs but they match my table perfectly. I am so excited about them.
This week I am grateful for the ladies at church that I can go to and ask for advice and prayer and they will take the moment right then and pray for me and with me.
I am grateful for my husband who took time off work to take my son to the mountains. I am grateful that he is the kind of dad who would want to take his son with him to the mountains. I love this man.
I am grateful for my children and their health. This is something I will never take for granted.
Are you feeling grateful this week? I would love to hear what you are grateful for. You can also link up with Heavenly Homemakers and possibly win a great prize in the meantime.
Pamela

1 comments:

Christina said...

You are right. There are so many things, big and little to be grateful for. I am grateful this week that I am meeting new friends, like you, through blogging. I am grateful today that I got an e-mail from my husband and was able to tell my kids that dad is safe for now.

I'm glad you got the perfect dining room chairs. That is a fun thing to be grateful for.

Yes, I too am grateful for my husband and the time he gives my kids when he is here. It sounds like your husband is a lot like mine. Family is everything to them. Now that is something to be truly grateful for.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs