Sunday, March 20, 2011

Homemaking Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It is 10pm and it is still 55 degrees. This weather is amazing and I want to enjoy it.
Things that make me happy:
My girls telling me that I am amazing today, it does not matter that I was stopping for ice cream


Book I'm reading: same as last week. I am reading May Bell’s daughter. I am determined to finish it this week.
What's on my TV today:
nothing really. We will spend ANOTHER two hours at the dentist.


On the menu for dinner:
hmm, something yummy since this is the main night we are home together.


On my To Do List: dust my house and get caught up on laundry today.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
oreo sugar cookies and oreo pancakes. Doesn’t that sound yummy



In the craft basket: nothing right this minute. But this weekend I would like to work on making some shorts for my girls for this summer.

Looking forward to this week:
helping my boys get ready for the camping weekend. Having a friend visit our home
Tips and Tricks:
instead of buying a stain remover spray just put my homemade laundry soap in a spray bottle and use it


My favorite blog post this week:
I was not very creative, I am happy to say I have been working on new post for my blog.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
I have not found one this week. If you have a blog please leave me a comment so I can visit it.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):






Lesson learned the past few days:.
That God is faithful and he does not promise rainbows and gumdrops for everyday. But he does promise not to give me more than I can handle and to hold my hand while I go through it.

On my mind: bears, the last time my boys went to the mountains they had a bear attack my husbands truck

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: not one verse but the whole book of Proverbs. Every time I read it I am amazed
Want to see what other homemakers have going on, then check out Homemaker Monday

1 comments:

Robin said...

I don't think I'd be venturing into the mountains again... my biggest fear when picnicking in the mountains is seeing a bear!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs