Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Nope, I have never even been on a jury. I have always wanted jury duty but I was only drafted one time and then never selected to participate. I have never had to go to testify but I do remember going to court with my mom for someone else when I was young. I remember seeing the men in orange

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yep, but could not fit in it if you cut me in half. I do not know why I keep it. Even then it was skin tight.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.? facebook, wait is that really a place. I like to take a drive and turn up my praise music as loud as it would go. I also stop at sonic for a blast.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? This is a trick question. This is a topic for discussion at my house all the time. If my husband is home then I love to have the kids sleep with me. They actually joke because they know that daddy will say no so they come to my side. But, if my husband is deployed than I do not want anyone sleeping with me and I love to sleep alone.

5. Do you watch late night TV? No, I mean I stay up watching TV but not late night TV.I have seen a couple of minutes a few times but cannot seem to keep up.

3 comments:

Tiffharmon2001 said...

Facebook is my happy place too. :) I didn't even think of that. A Sonic blast sounds really good today too. Have a great weekend!

April Hargraves said...

Stopping by from the hop, I like your blog, it's very nice!

Life as a Convert said...

Im with you on the facebook thing.. but lately Im trying to turn my "random thoughts that nobody really cares about" to twitter :) Just sometimes I dont have anybody else to tell stuff to I post on FB

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs