Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The best deal I've ever gotten is probably visiting this little store that sold only mark down items. I found parchment paper for about a dollar a roll. I bought about 30 rolls. I am still using it. It was funny because the store was not in my town. When I told friends who lived in that town they told me they had not been in that store.
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Karl Lagerfeld The Duggars (she could be a supernanny with suggestions in my house). Dr. Phill because my son always quotes him and he does not even watch him very often. I trust he would be honest with me but do it with love. The rest of my guest list would be long lost friends and family I have not seen in a long time.
3. Something that inspires me is oh man it does not take much. Hearing my children say or do something positive. My husband noticing that I did the dishes or cleaned out a closet. Watching a young person get baptized.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with let me think…..First I should tell you I love hospital food so can I chose bland. I guess I would have to say something sweet.
5. I dream about not being able to open my locker in high school, funny how I never have dreams about not being able to open my locker in junior high. I dream about losing my husband. I dream about my children. I have terrible nightmares. I almost always remember my dreams and can write them down.

6. My weekend will be spent relaxing this weekend. My boys are going camping so I am home with the girls. I do need to bake 2 sheet cakes and 4 hams on Saturday. Sunday is bring a friend and we are expecting 200 people .
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be Fireproof, it is a amazing movie and encourages me. I love the music in it.

Pamela
Want to link up and see how other people answered, go to the little things we do.

2 comments:

Squeeli2 said...

That store just closed. :(

trooppetrie said...

that makes me sad, i always found good sales when i went in

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs