Friday, March 4, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
Really no, although he tells everyone to join the Air Force. The pay and housing is better. I do see the Army trying to change the housing part.
2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch There is not one, I think we have spent way too much time apart and I would follow him to the end of the world and back again. One of the reasons we homeschool is so we can pick up move whenever and wherever.
3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I loved my early 20’s when I lived alone and worked 2 jobs. I did not worry about money or time. But I love the stage I am in now because I have children who can do things on there own but still need me.

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
Special K, red. You know the kind with the strawberries. That is me. Strong and good for you and helps you stay healthy. Then the fruity part that is fun.
5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced Mountain Dew, I have to have it. Life can’t go on if I do not have it. WAIT, I have not had it yet. No wonder I am having trouble waking up.

1 comments:

Pamela said...

That really is the great thing about homeschooling - you set your own schedule. If you wake up feeling like today is a field trip day, off you go. If Dad is home for the day, it's a day to spend with family. You can always work the schoolwork around opportunities that might not come up again for a while.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs