Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ..... Everything, My grammar is horrible especially on my blog. I check it but still realize things are wrong. The phrase I say and wish I would stop is “Flippin” Are you flippin kidding me? No, flipping way.
2. Today I am thankful for my healthy children, my husband who puts up with all my craziness and for the little girl I keep a couple of times a week because she always makes me smile.

3. My best friend is honestly my hero. When I think of my friends he is the one I run to. He is the one I turn to. .

4. A quirky thing about me is I make excuses for everything I do. I feel like I have to justify everything I do.

5. This weekend I I am going to go with my husband to get new tires on his vehicle. Then on Sunday afternoon I am going to a take pictures of a friends daughter at her gymnastics meet.

6. Something that worries me… my trip to the dentist next week. I know it is just a initial visit but it still scares me silly.
7. On my night stand you would find… my cell phone charger a phone, a bible and a Bible study.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs