Saturday, March 5, 2011

I could sing of your love forever

To think of how much I am loved is amazing to me. For so many years I kept my heart closed in fear of rejection and fear of not being loved. That time is over in my life. I know that it is no longer my goal for the world to love me but for me to love God and let him love me.
When I start singing this song I want to jump up and down and scream it. Okay, actually I have screamed and jumped up and down while singing it. Have you ever wondered why that mother in the car next to you is banging on the steering wheel and screaming with a smile on her face and tears running down her cheeks? I no longer wonder because I assume it is someone like me who is praising while she drives and has the kids tied down, I mean buckled in.

3 comments:

Valcagney said...

Stopping by to say hi from the Sunday Blog Hop
Stop by any time.
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique

Rheanna Christine said...

i love this song. we've been on a praise song kick, k-love all the time. such peace! the kids are just in a new, fun and exciting, stage of craziness...at 4 and 2 years old. this is exactly the post I needed :)

Khourtniey said...

I love that song :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs