Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Hairdo's

One of the hard things about moving is not knowing who you can trust to cut your hair. So I started looking around at hair cuts and when I found one I liked I asked who they used. Today we saw our new hair stylist and she was amazing. We went in thinking she only had time for one child and left with three new cuts. I wish I would have done before and after pictures. The most extreme today was Grace. Grace still had baby fine hair. So everyday I would pull it up and it would still look like it needed brushed. So I asked for a suggestion. Lindsie, the stylist suggested a bob (is that what it is called). I said GREAT. We discussed how short I was willing to go. I will say I had tears when I realized how short it was but they were tears of joy because it was so cute. I can not believe the difference. This evening she started crying. When I asked her what was wrong she said she thought her hair was growing and that made her sad.



3 comments:

Stephanie (MomKaboodle) said...

aww, too cute! You can see in one of the pics that it was REALLY long before.
I love your header pic...looks like you guys have a lot of fun!
The iFellowship linky is fixed now at Seeds of Faith - sorry about that! Have a great day!

MrsBushey said...

Very cute!

trooppetrie said...

I will be sure and link up next week. I love meeting other women of like mind

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs