Friday, March 11, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent
I set goals, do this during this payday or do this by the end of the month. Cleaning is one of the hard things because I feel like noone will see. So I do 2 things. I invite people over often and then I also hire someone to come in twice a month to do floors and bathrooms that way I know I will have the rest of the house clean before they come.
2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb
Chonda Pierce, if you consider that a concert
3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”? submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier
Not much honestly, I do miss some of the hometown restraunts like Tudors. When we go back I always buy extra biscuits to bring home to eat.
4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Wound Warriors and Preemie awareness.
5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench
oh man this is comical. I would say green beans with mash potato and fried chicken. Now there is a idea. Gum with no calories but flavors of my food.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

#3 reminds me of all the goodies I brought back from England the last time I was there - I just wanted to have a little taste of home for a few weeks longer!

Roller Coaster said...

I think I would choose Wounded Warriors too. There are so many great military related charities, it might be hard to choose. Great answers!

And of course, great to see you again on the roundup. Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Wookie said...

I love when people choose Wounded Warrior - I'll be running a half marathon in September. And I'm JAZZED!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs