Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pray for me Monday

Today I have a very special person prayer request. My husband and son will be going away soon. They are going with my father in law to the mountains for a week. My prayer is that not only will they catch last of trout but that they will laugh and talk and joke and play and become closer. Their relationship has been strained for a couple of years. They are working on it but it will take time. I pray that they take the time to get to know one another again. That my son is able to build a relationship with my father in law. It is hard when you do not live close to family. I also ask you to pray for their safety. The last time they went they had a black bear tear a cooler made of sheet metal out of the back of my husband’s truck.
I also ask that you pray for my little girls who will miss there daddy and big brother. I cannot wait to show you pictures of their trip.
Pamela

Home Grown Families

1 comments:

Tiffany @ HGF said...

Oh they will be fine!!! :) Enjoy the week of pink, frills, princesses and screeching!!!
Tiffany

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs