Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gratitude Tuesday

This week is going to sound silly. This week I am grateful for two things. I am thankful for the women who were rage screaming at their husbands at the commissary the other day. I am also thankful for the mom’s I heard screaming at their blessings.
I know it sounds weird but it reminded me to remind be kind to my children and husband. That even after a long day of shopping I do not want to de grade my children and husband this way.
I am very thankful for my husband. I am thankful that he can work all day long and still be willing to come home and help me.
Are you grateful this week? I would love to hear what you are grateful this week? I would love to hear what you are grateful for. You could also link up at Heavenly Homemakers. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs