Monday, March 14, 2011

Gratitude Tuesday

Today I am grateful. I am grateful for the women of faith that God has put in my life. I know that when I am down and out, when I do not know where to turn those ladies are there for me. They will lift me up, encourage me, tell me the truth and sometimes they just tell me I am wrong.
I am grateful for our new parenting Bible Study. I am learning more than I care to admit. God is speaking to me and reminding me to parent with love, with consistency and to get to the heart of the matter.
Today I am thankful for teachers and leaders and instructors and counselors who work with my children each week.
Today I am thankful for the word of God. For a instruction book, my book of comfort and most of all it never changes and no matter how many times I read it I learn something new.
Pamela
If you would like to link up with other grateful bloggers than head over to Heavenly Homemakers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs