Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My most prized possession is my homemade gifts. A apron from a friend, a hand painted box and umbrella holder, a small wall quilt, a tiny box that holds the only picture I will ever have of our second son and other things that friends have made over the years.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be probably 30’s. I love feeling like a adult but not old. I love being a mother and would never want to go back to a time when I was not a mom and wife.

3. The best way to spend a weekend is sewing and cooking and taking naps in the middle of the day. Taking my girls shopping and dinner with my husband.

4. My outlook on life is I will not be given more than I can handle. That I have 60 more years to live and I can start fresh each day.

5. If you want to annoy me, just chew with your mouth open or take bites that are too big, not opening the door when you walk in before someone. Not picking something up for someone when they drop it.

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to helping someone, I do not know how to say no even if I do not like the person or know they are going to hurt me in the end..
7. When dressing for the day one should whatever makes me feel good and relaxed and lets me move easily.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs