Thursday, March 10, 2011

For the Joy of it

Today’s for the Joy of it is easy. Last weekend I decided it was time to get acrylic nails again. It just makes me feel good to look at them and I love the feel of them. I have had them several times before.
This week for the joy of it, I got my nails done

And while I was at it I got a pedicure. If you have read this blog long enough you know I do not enjoy getting pedicures but this guy was great.


Then I bought one more thing, this time it was for my amazing husband who does everything for me. No worries it is not staying in our kitchen. It was raining outside so he put it together inside.



This week for the joy of it, I am going to take time to spend with friends. I am going to take time to explain how I feel to my children.
For the joy of it I am going to bake something new and fun. I am going to sleep in (if my body will let me). I am going to let the laundry pile up and the dishes go unwashed so I can spend time with my blessings.
For the joy of it I am going to crank my music as loud as it will go in my van and Praise the man who brings me more joy than anyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs