Monday, March 28, 2011

Oreo Pancakes



This is the simplist recipe you will ever find. I saw the idea on another blog. Then I simplified. First mix a batch of pancakes. I personally love Krusteaz pancakes from Sam's but any homemade recipe would work. Then before you put it on the griddle add in some crushed oreos. I made a double recipe of pancakes and added about a cup of crushed oreos. I think it could have used a little more oreos. The flavor of my pancakes did not change. But it had a crunch to it that was fun. This made the kids feel like they had a special breakfast. I think this would be a great pancake to keep on hand to eat on the road without worry mess.
Pamela
Texas MonkeyTempt my Tummy TuesdaysTasty Tuesday
Beauty and Bedlam

8 comments:

Michelle said...

YUMO!

Traci @Ordinary Inspirations said...

Pamela!!!!!!!!!!!!! These look great!!!! Here's my recipe: http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/03/rice-crispy-easter-eggs-to-make-with.html

Love,
Traci

Leah said...

That sounds super easy and yummy! I love pancakes and Oreos so I'll definitely be trying that very soon!

givinguponperfect said...

Yum! Oreos are one of my very favorite things...and I happen to like pancakes a lot, too. Can't wait to try these!

Shopannies said...

these sound so good yummy would definetly please my teens see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Mirage2g said...

This is one wonderful recipe...my kids will surely love. Thanks for sharing!

recipesdealsetc said...

my boys are going to LOVE these!

Feedingfour said...

this is a genuis idea. My boys would flip if they saw oreos in their pancakes! I will be trying these. :)

Thanks for sharing at What's Cooking Thursdays!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs