Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday 5

Outstanding
Proud
Energized
Splendid
Wonderful
It is OUTSTANDING that Faith had a friend come over this week and that they got to play for several hours and that I got to enjoy talking with her mom.
I am so PROUD of the soldier who lives in my house, he is a amazing man and I do not tell him often enough.
This weather has made me feel ENERGIZED. I just walk outside and take some deep breathes to soak it all in.
It is splendid that a friend gave us four dining room chairs. To say that they are a blessing is amazing and they are just what we needed.
It is WONDERFUL that God is working in my life and my children’s life. Faith has been talking about being baptized and it is thrilling me.
Pamela

1 comments:

Pamela said...

That's awesome that Faith is talking about wanting to be baptized. My daughter was about the same age - it's such an emotional moment for us moms.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs