Thursday, March 3, 2011

For the Joy of it

For the joy of it I am getting my nails done this weekend. I have had acrylic nails many times. I get them for 6 months and then no longer want them. I have decided I want them again. There is something about clean filed nails that relaxes me.
For the joy of it I am going on a date with my husband on Saturday morning. I know it is only to get new tires for his truck but it is time alone.
For the joy of it I am going to teach 8 year olds to decorate a cake tonight with a crazy amount of icing.
Pam

1 comments:

Kay said...

I hope you have fun on your date! My husband and I got tires on our anniversary once. We had coffee while we waited for the new tires to be put on the car. (So now you know - the gift for a 23rd anniversary is tires! :) ) Any trip in the car without the kids is a chance to catch up and talk. Hope you have a nice weekend!
- Kay

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs