Monday, March 21, 2011

Rocks falling from the sky

Have you ever been driving down the street and enjoying the quiet when all the sudden rocks drop from the sky. I do not have a clue where the rocks came from but they cracked my windshield. A few months ago we had safelite come out and repair my husbands crack in his windshield and were thrilled with there work. So we knew we would call them quickly. Sadly, my windshield was beyond fixable. So they replaced the entire thing. It was great for me because my children got a mini auto101 class. I did feel bad for the man because at one point Grace was singing to him.




Pamela

3 comments:

Christina said...

I think it's sweet that your daughter was there to entertain the glass guy. How cute is that.

I was over at Sandra's blog and saw your comment so I thought I would come on over and say hi.

Christina said...

PS I am over at www.christinasallthatblog.blogspot.com

Tiffharmon2001 said...

Your Grace reminds me of my Sierra-always singing. I love to hear little ones sing. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs