Sunday, March 20, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. My son did a 5 mile hike this weekend; actually it was 5 miles in and 5 miles out. He is exhausted.
2. I may or may not have made my son sound like a giant to 12 little Heritage girls when talking about the size of my sons shoe size.
3. I plan on dusting my house tomorrow, wish me luck I should really do this more often.
4. I have a new love, it is all things scentsy. I love the way it makes my house smell. I love how it can cover up all the animal and children smells.
5. We made grilled pizza last weekend and it was amazing. I cannot wait to try it again.
6. My boys are going to the mountains soon and I am only slightly nervous about them running into a bear like last time.
7. I ordered a new purse, it seems silly but I am not someone who buys herself new things so this is a big deal. This is all for me and will even have my initials on it.
8. I am basically being put to sleep to have my teeth cleaned next month and I am still very nervous about it. I do not like things out of my control.

Pamela
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

2 comments:

Poppie Lane said...

I just ordered myself a new purse too! What fun - I was so excited when it came in the mail! :):)

Praying your boys stay safe and you have a peace about it! :)

Elizabeth said...

Yummmy...grilled pizza?? Sounds amazing! I have heard so much about Scentsy. Maybe I should check it out!

Have a wonderful night!

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs