Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chocolate Body Scrub

I saw this recipe on Chasing Cheerios (is that not the coolest blog name) and thought WOW that looks easy. So since today was the last day without the boys I decided to make a double batch. I have a couple of people I want to give it to. My girls of course had to taste it.
This is super easy, mix all ingredients together slowly, smelling the chocolate. Then use. So easy. Now if I only had a use tub to use it would be perfect.
2 cups brown sugar
6 TBSP Olive oil
4 TBSP Cocoa powder
2 TBSP vanilla





Pamela

5 comments:

annette said...

so how did it taste???

MrsBushey said...

Sounds delicious...but does it clean?

trooppetrie said...

they looked clean, I need to try it for myself. hmmm, now to find time for a bath for myself

trooppetrie said...

they looked clean, I need to try it for myself. hmmm, now to find time for a bath for myself

trooppetrie said...

the girls said yes it taste good but i did not let them have more thana couple of nibbles

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs