Friday, September 7, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What is your favorite fall family tradition? The pumpkin patch, oh how fun it is to let the kids run and play. Then we bring home pumpkins and I can make all kinds of pumpkin treats. 2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have? As many as my body will have. We do not stop it from happening at our house. I love children, I love watching them grow and learn. I love babies and how they snuggle. On the other hand, I would never tell anyone else they need to have one or ten kids. I think it is a personal decision and you should not have guilt over how many kids you want. 3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it? Hmm, I cannot imagine ever getting one but if I do it would be a wedding ring around my finger. That way even when I do not have my ring on it is obvious I am married. 4. What condiment is a must in your house? Ketchup, it is used daily at our house. A1 sauce if my husband is home. 5. How did your spouse/fiance propose? Sadly my husband has never proposed. We just kind of said we were going to get married and then when he brought the ring home I put it on my finger. I have begged him for 17 years to propose to me. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs