Sunday, September 9, 2012

No Bake oatmeal Pumpkin cookies

I have a blog that I love. A blog that has fed me the last few months. You are going to see lots of recipes from this blog recently. I recently made her no bake pumpkin oatmeal cookies. I actually tripled the recipe. I have to be honest and say when I first made them I had to re read the recipe because they seemed a little too wet to me. Then I put them in the fridge and BAM! they were amazing. I ate these things for days. Did I mention they only have 26 calories a piece. OH YEAH! can't get enough of them. So I asked Katie if I could share the recipe with you. Guess what she said YES! Katie's blog is called "Chocolate Covered Katie". I find that funny because it took me forever to find her name. I think my brain stopped reading the blog title at Chocolate. She even said I could use her pictures which by the way are so much better than mine. But I decided to use mine so I did not feel like I was stealing. The recipe for this goodness is right here . Please tell her I sent you. Maybe she will let me share other recipes. Pamela

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh those look so good! :)

Beth Mcgwire said...

Oh, funny! I clicked your link because of the word chocolate. I am not much of a baker but I love reading about others' accomplishments. I would love to try this recipe because it is something I would enjoy eating. Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs