Friday, September 28, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly? Fly if it is very far. I do not like driving across town. 2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Hmm, I really do not know. Okay I have a couple of ideas. I would love to live on a farm close to the amish. A quiet farm that is away from people. Where I could have chickens and horses and a big garden. Where I could see buggy’s go down the road. I also would not mind living on a small island somewhere. One that does not have a lot of people or tourist and I could set by the beach and read for most of the days. 3. Should grown women wear leggings? This was my question. You see one of the first things my hero wanted to do when he came home and realized I had no clothes was take me shopping. One of the outfits he picked out and loved (so did the sales lady, It was her idea) was this outfit with leggings. I wore it to small group Wednesday night but really feel like I am too old for it. So the question is, if I like the shirt then what type pants do I wear with it. Honest opinions PLEASE! 4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be? Well my dad wanted my name to be Gypsy, I am so glad my mom did not stick with that one. I do not know what I would want my name but I know if we ever have another child it will either be Hannah Joy or Noah (maybe Jonah). 5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to? This is funny; I would say Boys Life which is a scouting magazine and the American Girl Magazine. Nothing special for me unless maybe I get Family Fun. Pamela

5 comments:

Beckey said...

I think you look adorable in the entire outfit as it is and should wear the leggings! Another option would be some skinny jeans.

Heather said...

Girl, you so rock that outfit!!! I think leggings are good when used in place of "tights" with a longer shirt over them. I am still in awe over how great you look!!! You have given me the motivation needed to get back into my routine.

Annie said...

Hey Pam, You look awesome and your hero thinks you look awesome. If he wants you to wear leggings then his opinion is what matters. Your outfit looks so cute and the top is plenty long enough. Please don't replace the leggings with pants. I am so proud of you. We sure miss you in Huntsville.

Allison Christiansen said...

I think you look good. Congrats on your weightloss!

Patricia Erb said...

You look great!!! But if you feel like the leggings are to much for you , then just go with a pare of skinny jeans ( dark blue would look great with that) And i SO agree with you , living by the Amish would be awesome!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs