Sunday, September 23, 2012

Miscellany Monday

First, I have loved all your comments recently. But I have a problem. I have someone named Jen who always comments. Yet, there is not a link to her blog. I would love to say a big thank you for all your support but I need to know who you are. Please tell me more about you. Also several people have said they cannot leave comments. If this is a problem for you please let me know at prmpetrie@yahoo.com Today I got a glimpse of the pictures the photographer took when my husband came home. I cannot wait to see the rest. My husband went to church with me today. It is awesome to be able to set next to him. We have had had 5 men come home in the last month. I had the kids take a picture of us before we left. My husband and I get a night alone this week. A friend is keeping all six kids while we have a night alone. I am so excited to have any time alone with my man to talk without interruptions. We went to touch a truck on Saturday. The kids loved it. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

2 comments:

veronica said...

Hooray for alone time with your man :) Visiting from MM! Happy Monday!

Beckey said...

Yah for couple time alone!! :) Have a great week!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs